IT Workforce Development
The itSM Mentor online workforce development membership powered by the career academy video delivery network provides an affordable and flexible way to obtain the training and mentoring services required to pursue a career in Cyber Security, Cyber Resilience, IT Service Management, IT Project Management, IT Network Engineering and as an Business Professional.
This innovative approach to mentoring, training and certification delivers the following benefits to individuals and enterprises:
For a $99 USD annual membership fee, individuals have access to:
- 1400+ accredited career pathway video training programs that qualify students to sit for professional examinations in Cyber Security, IT Service Management, IT Project Management, IT Network Engineering, Business Skills and Microsoft Office productivity Tools
- Printable Workbooks for note taking and quiz answer keys
- Online Mentoring from industry leading experts
- Certification of Completion for each course completed
- College credits from the American Business & Technology University that can be applied towards an Associates or Bachelor degree in Applied Science
- Continuing education credits and experience badges from Axelos, PMI, ISACA, CompTIA and other accreditation bodies
This innovative approach to professional training and certification delivers the following benefits to individuals and enterprises:
For High School, College, Active Duty or Retired Veterans, Under Employed or Unemployed workers Mentor delivers the career pathway training’s, certifications and college credits hiring managers are looking for without the burden of massive student loan debt.
For IT, Cyber Security and Business Professionals Mentor delivers the continuing education training’s required to advance ones career in today’s digital enterprise plus the continuing education credits required to maintain ones professional status in the marketplace.
For Enterprise IT Organizations Mentor delivers an affordable workforce development system and approach (DSSM) for those responsible for adopting and adapting Cyber Security, Cyber Risk Management, IT Service Management and IT Project Management best practices across an organization and its supply chain.
The itSM Mentor video training programs enable IT and business professionals to become certified in the following career pathway programs.
- IT Service & Security Design Manager
- IT Service & Security Risk Manager
- IT Service & Security Business Continuity Manager
- IT Service & Security Operations Manager
- IT Service & Security Program Manager
- IT Service & Security Project Manager
- IT Service & Security Operations Specialist
- IT Service & Security Testing Specialist
- IT Service & Security Audit Specialist
- IT Security Investigation Specialist
- IT Network Engineering Managers & Specialist
- Business Skills Specialist
Certification Exam Kits
Students who complete any of our programs and score an 80% or higher on our final exam will automatically receive a printable university certificate of completion (COC) that will qualify them to sit for the professional exam associated with the program under study. itSM offers certification exam kits for Axelos, ISACA, SCRUMstudy and Mile2 cyber security certifications. The certification exam kit includes an exam voucher plus a downloadable exam prep guide. Exams can be delivered direct to the student PC using a web cam proctor (OLP), or can be taken at a testing center (OLS). More information can be found by clicking on the Buy an Exam button below.